Pocket Sista and Bro Midi Flute Kits are ready.
Both are USB-midi flutes and are not lacquered. We use a piece of design foil, to beautify the flute.
The white one is Peter’s Pocket Sista and the silver one is Peter’s Bro (for the bigger hands).
Both Instruments have the same electronics. They differ only in size, not in functionality.
Peter’s Pocket Sista has a length from round about 26 cm (without mouthpiece), a diameter of 2,5 cm and a weight of circa 100 gram.
Peter’s Bro is circa 33 cm (without mouthpiece), with diameter of 3,2 cm and a weight of 135 gram.
Price to build will be something around 120 to 150 Euro.
It depends on the model, the ordered equipment and the software you will get.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or leave a message as comment or in the guestbook.
On complex Questions, a Skype session is possible to.
Technical data :
– 11 SensorKeys (incl. Halftone up Sensor)
– Direct access of 5 Octaves. Octaves can be moved up or down in the Octaverange of 10 Octaves.
– Transpose button / function.
– German or Baroque flute fingering (one halftone button sep.).
– Define your own fingering and load it into the flute
– USB midi interface. Flute works on Tablet PC’s (Tablet needs a host mode !). Tested with different models.
– Breath controller (with calibration function / auto calibration).
– Midi : Switchable between Breath controller output (cc2), output with volume control (cc7) instead of Breath control and map to cc11, map to cc11, map to cc7, output as Aftertouch and AfterTouch with fixed volume (for study).
– Configurable Sensor buttons (dry/wet hands etc..)
– Configurable Breath controller (Sensitivy, Delay…)
– The Flute is fully configurable with the included PC-Software.
– You can add 8 Program Change or CC commands (storable)
– The Flute has a build in Note-Filter per Octave, so you can address max. 5 Instruments directly (one per octave).
– Target is a slow machine function. It reduces the amount of Breathcontrol data you send to the target synth. That gives you the possibility to play on a weak Tablet or slow Softwaresynth. You lost a little bit of accuracy, but it works fine.
– Turn the large Sensor buttons in the position you need. For left or right handed, short or long fingers.
– Different mouthpieces are available
– Many colors and decoration foils possible